Chocolate Pumpkin Energy Bites
- 1½ cups rolled oats
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup sunflower seed butter or almond butter
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder (optional)
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- Add the oats to a food processor and pulse a few times to grind down.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until combined well.
- Form the "batter" into 1 inch balls.
- Put on a parchment lined baking sheet and into the freezer to set up. Store in a food storage container in the freezer for an easy snack.
My Favorite Snack Container to send the Energy Balls to school in…
Other items you may need for this recipe…