Chocolate Sunbutter Protein Balls
Serves: Makes 8-12 bars or balls
- 6 tablespoons sunbutter
- 4 tablespoons RAW cacao
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds, chia seeds, or almond meal
- 1 scoop hemp protein
- 15 drops of liquid stevia OR 1 tablespoon honey/agave
- Pinch of sea salt
- Water (as needed)
- Shredded coconut
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir and slowly add water until you get the desired consistency of your protein ball (about 6 tablespoons of water).
- Mold the dough into little balls and place them on a cookie sheet or wax paper.
- You can eat them right away or freeze them for 10-15 minutes.
- Roll each ball in a bowl of shredded coconut - feel free to dust them with more cacao for an extra boost of antioxidants.