Maple Mustard Brussels Sprouts
- 2 cups Brussels Sprouts (trimmed and halved)
- ½ tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup crumbled Feta Cheese (optional)
- 2 tbsps Pumpkin Seeds
- ¼ cup Microgreens (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts with olive oil, sea salt and pepper. Spread across the baking sheet and bake for 22 to 24 minutes.
- While the Brussels sprouts roast, mix the dijon mustard with the maple syrup in a small bowl and set aside.
- Remove the Brussels sprouts from the oven and toss with the dijon maple dressing. Transfer to a serving dish and top with feta, pumpkin seeds and microgreens (optional). Enjoy!