I’ve been making these pancakes for my son since he was 6 months old. It was a great and mushy first finger food and the recipe has since evolved as he has grown and I have to say…they are tastier than ever!
Oatmeal Applesauce Pancakes
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ⅓ cup coconut or almond flour
- ½ tsp baking sosa
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups coconut milk or another non-dairy milk
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- Preheat a griddle pan to 350
- Add the oats, coconut flour, baking powder and cinnamon and blend until oats are ground up.
- Add the vanilla, applesauce, eggs and coconut milk.
- Blend until the batter is smooth.
- Grease griddle with coconut oil.
- Pour batter onto heated griddle and flip when it becomes bubbly and brown on one side.
- Serve with slices of banana and pure maple syrup.