Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
These are so amazing and so easy to make. The pumpkin puree keeps them moist and I grind my oatmeal for a better texture.
Recipe type: Breakfast & Snack
Serves: 12 muffins
- 2½ cups oat flour (simply grind your oats in a high speed blender or food processor)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ baking soda
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut oil (warmed slightly so it is liquid)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a muffin tin with liners or coat with coconut oil to make it non stick.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the oat flour, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add the maple syrup, coconut oil, eggs, pumpkin puree, and vanilla. Whisk together.
- Add your dry ingredients to the wet and stir to combine. Let it sit for a few minutes so it can rise. Stir in the chocolate chip.
- Pour in the muffin tin. These do not rise much so you can go all the way to the top. Bake for 20-22 minutes.