Pumpkin Pie Over Night Oats
Recipe type: Breakfast & Snack
Serves: 4 servings
- 2 cups Oats (quick or traditional)
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 cups Pureed Pumpkin
- 2 tbsps Chia Seeds
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ cup Pecans (toasted and chopped)
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, almond milk, pumpkin puree, chia seeds, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well. Cover and store in the fridge overnight or until set.
- Once set, divide into jars and top with toasted pecans. Enjoy cold or warm in the microwave for a minute before eating.