Recipe type: Side
- 1 Delicata Squash (washed and chopped with skin on)
- 2 cups Butternut Squash (peeled and chopped)
- 1 tsp Avocado Oil
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- ¼ cup Hazelnuts (roughly chopped)
- ¼ cup Goat Cheese (crumbled)
- 1 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the chopped squash to the baking sheet, drizzle with avocado oil, sea salt and pepper and bake for 22 to 25 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork. Add the chopped hazelnuts to the baking sheet at the halfway point.
- Remove the squash from the oven and transfer to a platter. Garnish with goat cheese and fresh parsley. Serve and enjoy!