Spicy Shrimp with Pesto Cauliflower Gnocchi
- 1 lb Shrimp (peeled, deveined)
- 2½ tsps Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 tsp Sea Salt (divided)
- ⅛ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 2 tbsps Water
- 1 package Trader Joe's Cauliflower Gnocchi or Spiralized Zucchini
- ½ cup Trader Joe's Vegan Kale Pesto
- 3 tbsps Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- In a large mixing bowl add the shrimp, chili powder, garlic powder, thyme, half the sea salt, cayenne and avocado oil. Stir to coat the shrimp evenly. Set aside.
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the seasoned shrimp to the pan, being sure to scrape all the spices and oil into the pan with the shrimp. Depending on the size of your shrimp cook 1 to 3 minutes per side or until the shrimp are no longer translucent. Remove from pan.
- In the same pan that the shrimp were cooked, add the gnocchi and cook according to package directions. Toss the gnocchi or zucchini with the pesto.
- Divide the pesto gnocchi into bowls then top with cooked shrimp and cherry tomatoes. Enjoy!