Spider Web Pumpkin Soup
- 2 tbsps Coconut Oil
- 2¼ cups Pureed Pumpkin
- 2 cups Organic Vegetable Broth
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp Ground Sage
- 1½ tsps Maple Syrup
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 1¾ cups + ¼ cup Full Fat Coconut Milk
- ¼ cup Black Olives (pitted and sliced)
- In a large pot, heat coconut oil over medium heat. Stir in pumpkin, broth, 1¾ cups coconut milk, ginger, sage, maple syrup, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for about 10 minutes. Divide the pumpkin soup into separate bowls.
- Meanwhile, slice your black olives and set aside for garnish.
- Put the coconut milk into a squeeze bottle and draw a spiral in each bowl of soup. Use a toothpick to draw straight lines from the center of each spiral to the outer edges.
- Garnish soup with olive slices in the form of spiders. Enjoy!