- 2 cups Gluten Free or regular Oats
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup cacao sweet nibs
- ½ cup refined coconut oil, in liquid form
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ tbsp sea salt
- ¼ cup raw honey
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Heat the coconut oil and honey together in a small saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat. Add the vanilla to the honey and coconut oil. Combine oats, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, cinnamon, and sea salt. Pour the coconut oil and honey mixture over the oat mixture. Gently fold until all ingredients are mixed together. Spread evenly on a baking sheet and bake 25-30 minutes. Be sure to check as it can burn quickly.
- Can store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.