- 1 lb ground organic turkey
- 1 can (BPA free) cannellini beans
- 1 jar crushed tomatoes
- ½ cup organic low sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup white onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon tumeric
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat pan over medium heat with olive oil, add onions and sautee for 3-4 minutes. Add ground turkey and cook all the way through. Add white beans, crushed tomatoes, chicken broth and combine well. Stir in tumeric, red pepper flakes, chili powder and salt and pepper. Cover with lid and let simmer until ready to serve. Adjust seasoning and thickness as needed.
- Can also do this in a slow cooker!