Vegetable Chow Mein
- ⅓ cup Tamari
- 3 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (grated)
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 cup Brown Rice Vermicelli Noodles
- 1½ tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion (diced)
- 4 stalks Celery (diced)
- 2 cups Snap Peas
- 2 cups Matchstick carrots
- In a small bowl, whisk together tamari, minced garlic, ginger and pepper and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Drop in vermicelli noodles and cook according to directions on the package (usually 3 to 4 minutes). Strain and rinse with cold water to prevent from over cooking. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and toss well. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat extra virgin olive oil over medium heat. Add in onion and celery and saute for 5 minutes or until celery is tender. Add in snap peas and carrots and saute for another 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in tamari mixture and noodles and saute for 2 minutes or until heated through. Use tongs to evenly distribute the noodles and vegetables. Transfer into bowls and enjoy!