White Bean, Spinach & Tomato Salad
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Shallot (diced)
- 2 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 2 cups White Navy Beans (cooked, drained and rinsed)
- 4 cups Baby Spinach (chopped)
- 1 Tomato (medium, diced)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add shallots and garlic and saute for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add white beans, spinach and tomato. Stir until warm and spinach has wilted, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!