Winter Kale Salad
Recipe type: Side
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- ⅛ tsp Sea Salt
- 6 cups Kale Leaves (thinly sliced)
- ½ cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 Pear (cored and thinly sliced)
- ¼ cup Pumpkin Seeds
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes (toasted)
- Add the extra virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar, mustard, maple syrup and sea salt into a small bowl and whisk together.
- Add the kale to a large bowl and drizzle the dressing over top. Massage with your hands to ensure it is evenly coated.
- Top the massaged kale with pomegranate seeds, sliced pear, pumpkin seeds and toasted coconut flakes. Toss before serving. Enjoy!